dating russian women
 
 

single Volgograd women - most beautiful girls for marriage

 

Search Profiles

I am a:
seeking a:
with photos only
age from:  to 
country:  
or search by profile ID:

Member Login

Forgot password?
USER:
PASSWORD:

Become a Member

You can register and become a member. It's completely FREE.

Register

Women from Volgograd are considered to be not only beautiful, but strong as well. Because of the main monument of the city situated on Volga called ‘Mother Motherland’ an image of a woman from Volgograd is connected with beautiful, self-sacrificing and brave women.
Most of Volgograd women have a Slavic or even European appearance. They have a medium height or a height which is higher than an average one, a normal constitution, dark blond hair, grey eyes, pale skin with a rosy tone. Surely, there are more dark-complected women who appeared in Volgograd due to a proximity to Caucasus regions. In a course of many centuries of such a neighborhood there occurred a blood mix. Though a Slavic type dominates in appearance, in their character many local girls sometimes even don’t give place to macho men of Oriental kind.



Most local ladies have oval faces with regular features, nice cheekbones, a straight nose, a beautiful eye shape and color (blue or grey). Very often girls strive to be blondes not depending on their natural hair color. Fair hair in this region of Russia is valued very much. They have regular features. Their eyebrows are not wide, dark blond. Lashes are long, though not too much curled. In general, one can say that Volgograd girls are very noble women.
A symbol of the city is a woman with a sword, which tells much. Volgograd is a city of strong women. They are not just attractive, they combine in themselves braveness and businesslike character with femininity and knowing how to be liked. Probably, genetic root have their effect here, as Cossacks who lived there since long ago were known for there stable and willed character. Such a character gives girls an opportunity to dress in a brave, interesting way. In addition, a southern climate disposes to it. Short skirts, dresses and shorts are a choice often made by young ladies of our city. They like to dress in a nice way, they are not afraid of an attention and know how to present themselves. All these are attributes of a strong personality. Most of Volgograd women know how to cook and like it. They are hospitable. A businesslike and strong character are harmoniously combined by them with femininity and attractiveness.

   
Marina 22 y/o   Elena, 31 y/o   Alexandra, 24 y/o

According to statistics, in Volgograd region the number of women living in the region makes 54% of the total number of citizens. An average age of Volgograd women is 41,7. An average life span of local representatives of the fair sex is 74,4. 18% got a higher education, 72% got a specialized secondary education. A bit more than a half of all women of the region are married, and 16,4 % have never been married.

dating russian women